Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HEADACHE i need some advice guys!?

I have had an intense headache for the last 5days.


It is behind my the right side of my forehead and also through the upper half of my eyesocket (especially the inside portion)


It feels as if there is pressure behind my eye, an I cant lean down without it throbbing and my eye shutting.





I think it is a sinus infection as Its coming into spring and I live in a musty flat but I have taken sudafed (which used to work well for me....although I havnt had sinus like this before or in the last 7years)


but the headache is still there.





Its quite intense at times, but over all i would rate it a 7/10 for pain.





I went to my student doctor and they told me to relax and take painkillers.


its not helping.............





let me know what to do??? HEADACHE i need some advice guys!?
What I sugjest is, try some Exedrine Migrain Medicine quick release gels and see if that works. Also you can take some Ibuprofen or advil. I hate sudafed its nothing but a drug that just masks the infection and caused nusea and dizziness. If your headache comes back or the meds don't work for you then go to the doctor. If the pain is unbareable then I'd say the ER.HEADACHE i need some advice guys!?
I've read somewhere that caffine will help so. I would lie down, take some pain medication, drink some highly caffinated beverages and sit in as much silence as you can. Just lie down and take something that will make your drowsey so you can fall asleep. Sleep it off. Yeah I know caffine plus sleeping pills equals @_@ Try it out and see if it works okay? Some tylonal PM and a coke.
just take something for it then take a hot bath... lay in it for about 20-30mins then when u are in the bath get a wash cloth and but it over your face... that may help you a lil.. also when u get out lay down in your bed with all the lights out. if you still have it in the nest 2 days or so you need to go to the dr if you can go to a diff dr.......
Have you tried having a cola or a cup of coffee? the caffeine in it might help your headache. If not i would go back to your doctor and talk to them you could have a migraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment