Tuesday, November 22, 2011

10pts for BEST ADVICE! Guys & Girls answer!?

So the guy I like knows I like him through a really embarrassing event.





At a football game last nighte, my friend called my crush over to us and then this girl who is nice but annoying yells ';I think she has a a crush on you.'; I just walk away to get ice cream. Then when my crush is sitting in the grass eating popcorn my other friend starts dragging me over towards him and I resist. Then my friend introduces us to each other and we say ';hi';. He gave me a quizzical look and asked my friend if I was the person she was telling him about in her texts. My friend had txted him saying that he had a secret admirer. So now he knows that I like him. Does that mean that I just have to wait and see if he makes a move or what?10pts for BEST ADVICE! Guys %26amp; Girls answer!?
aww its okay don't let this bother you! that sort of happened to me i never met this guy becuz i was going with a friend so she could hang out with this other guy so i went along with her. and the guy that she went with had a friend and he was cute so i said to her he's kinda cute. and when we all sat down she goes oh she thinks your cute johnny! and i hit her a little under the table but i laughed about it and that was that. and when i had to leave he game me a hug, pretty tight one too. and my friend told me later ';he gave you sucha tight hug! oh and he was like i want to go home because she left';





we didnt go out or anything but see? its okay sometimes if things are put out there like that.





good luck!!!! tell me how it goes! =]10pts for BEST ADVICE! Guys %26amp; Girls answer!?
Try to get to know him better so he can get to know you too. Ask him for his number and if he gives it to you it probably means he is interested. He already knows that you are into him but he only knows that cuz of your friends so let him know why from you not ur friends. Just try and get to know him better.
no that does not mean that you have to wait for him. ive noticed that boys can be very shy, and most guys like a girl who is a little acertive. im not saying you should throw your self at him but send him a hi or write him on myspace fb wht ever and just say whats up.
Naww haha i can relate to something similar to that too! I was so embarassed lol


Yeh, if he now knows that you like him, leave the ball in his court and then let him make the first move. Unless you feel like you want to...


Good luck! :)
plain and simple the fact that you like him is already thrown in the air now its up to him if he wants to do something about it. just try to act normal like nothing happened, so you don't seem desperate.
yup, just wait and see is all you can realli do. or maybe u cud try and see if u can get his number, talk to him ;]
Yes you could say hi with a flirty smile but mostly now that he know you like him it's his move.
Hello, Lu.





I love you.
why dont you get his # from your friend %26amp; start texting him,.
well you should ask your friend what he says about you and if its positive then talk to him

No comments:

Post a Comment