Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do girls purposely give guys bad advice?

Before you get mad, I'm not insulting I'm just saying; This guy wrote something to me that really made me think. Never in my life would I have thought that the possibility exists that girls probably want guys to ';lose.';Do girls purposely give guys bad advice?
I don't. I think we give advice from our perspective, but we've never been men, so we really don't know what you guys go through. In general, I don't think women as a rule want men to ';lose';. The guy that was babbling about ';power'; seems a little immature to me. Some relationship are about power, sure, depends on what you want from the exchange. I think tho, a good relationship is being with a person and having a good ebb and flow, working together for common goals. You both have ';power'; over certain things. The challenge is giving in to the other person when you know they're right.Do girls purposely give guys bad advice?
what a mcp!


tell you what i feel...


the days for dominating males are over...


snag are taking over....


so if you wanna continue upholding the male ego to 100% and leave NO stands for us women...


pray that a snag doesnt comes into your woman's view...


if not, you would not even have the chance to touch that ace card anymore....


and no, we do not want to see guys lose.... stop making women sounds so perverse cause we're NOT.


frankly speaking i think you're having a problem with women... dont drag other guys down with you, will ya?


guys, if you like this girl, you HAVE to ask her out on a date asap... do not wait for christmas or Vday or new year or wadeva....
Well, first of all let me be honest and say that I didn't read ';all'; of your little book here. I skimmed it because it is WAY too long. Don't be surprised if you don't get too many answers on this one.





Just let me say this... I don't give bad advice to guys. If I can help I try to do the best I can for male or female.
I'm not sure if I followed all that. But, to comment, I don't give advice based on sex. Male or female, I do my best to help them out with the question asked.
no us girls don't always give men bad advice it depends on how stupid your questions are!


love,


killerqueen
girls rule!!!
  • sheer makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment