Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HELP PLEASE. NEEd AdVICE. GUYS PLEASE (GiRLS tOO i GUESS)!?

JUSt A hOOk-UP?!? OR MORE?!?








Ok. So one of my really good guy friends and I have been texting and messaging a lot lately, ever since a few weeks ago I got kind of drunk and just happened to text him. I have liked him for a few months but before he had a girlfriend, whom he broke up with a month ago.





We talk about a lot of things when we text such as...


1. He told me that we should get drunk together and who knows what would happen..


2. Sometimes he only thinks of me, and he occasionally before falling asleep


3. Late one night when we were talking, he said he wanted to come over and sit with me on my bed


4. He's asked me if I think he is hot and stuff too and if I would ever hook up with him and was like darn when he thought I would never be FWB


We also have normal conversations too about each other and life and stuff too.


And we talk for long amounts of time..





But, The weird thing is when we are at the same parties and stuff we never really talk because he says he gets shyHELP PLEASE. NEEd AdVICE. GUYS PLEASE (GiRLS tOO i GUESS)!?
Wow, this is an exact page out of my life, same story. I was the shy guy who asked the girl through texting if she wanted to get drunk, if she thought I was hot, if she would want to hook up sometime. and we had lots of regular conversations. And nothing between us ever happened, because i didnt make a move.





If he is anything like me, we find it easy to ask a girl these questions over a text or myspace. But when we see the girl in person, we go right back into our shy, friendly shell.





So its kinda your decision. He can remain just a friend, or you guys hook up no big deal. But a serious relationship won't occur if you guys hook up and THEN go out. so if you want somethin serious, you gotta break him out of his shell but dont put out too much physically.HELP PLEASE. NEEd AdVICE. GUYS PLEASE (GiRLS tOO i GUESS)!?
i think he likes you but his main aim is to just get somewhere with you eg hookup or more


little comments about beds, and what would happen, would you hookup %26amp; is he attractive point towards this.


rather than him thinking of a relationship.





do what you want but i think he just wants a hookup to be honest
I need to know that you are a guy or a girl??
i think he wants to get in your pants
i agree with joe. im kinda that way and it helps when the chick breaks the ice. so unless ur shy, u should go talk to him
mmmmmmm.... classic case of someone who's a better texter than a talker.





I've got a little bit of this problem too, it's just plain out easier to express yourself in texting/iming bc ur not out there and vulnerable, it sounds to me that maybe you need to force him out of his box a little,, get him to go to more things with you, talk with him, coax him into being comfortable with it, then who knows? maybe even star dating maybe......... ;)





gl

No comments:

Post a Comment