Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Just need some advice....GUYS AND GIRLS?

Ok...good news is that I finally made out with my crush! I was hanging out with him alone on Friday night...and we started having a pillow fight, and then it turned into me trying to get something away from him, and then we started wrestling, and then we had a tickle fight...and while he was tickling me he was tickling me all the way up to under my breasts and then he just kissed me....I was totally shocked...and we made out for a while...then Saturday night...we pretty much did the same thing only I was sitting beside him on his bed and he started tickling me again and like was rubbing my leg and stuff and then he just pratically pounced on me...what should I do to make it even better? We haven't really had sex yet...but I am NOT a virgin! lol...just thought I should make that clear...it will just be me, him, my best friend (his younger cousin) and my best friend's brother in the house tonight...any tips?Just need some advice....GUYS AND GIRLS?
sorry did you say 22 and 18 or 14 and 12? Sound's pretty immature if you ask me... and if you aren't a virgin like you say, why the hell are you coming on here asking about advice for a 'crush'... comeon... grow up please.Just need some advice....GUYS AND GIRLS?
o...k..., don't take it slowif you don't want to, just have fun! If its what you want, just go for it! And these weird people won't stop watching me!!!!!!! GO AWAY!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Sry, the ppl at my school watch what we do on the computer and they are really ticking me off!!!!
i guess, you let him make the first move, again..


then if something more than kissing happened, that's the time you go for it.. slowly though.. so at least he would still treat you with respect..





coz i really think that you want to do ';it'; with him...


am i right?..
maybe you should just take it slow - just kiss him because unfortunately, if you go all the way with him, there is a chance that he will lose respect for you.
Congrats! Crushes are so fun! This time, YOU pounce on HIM! It'll surprise him! Obviously he likes you, or he wouldn't be doing the things he's doing, so turn the tables! He'll DEFINITELY be pleasantly surprised!
don't have sex that fast with him you should be dating him or your just friends with benefits witch to me means he is using you to just get off
this time you make the first move you know he likes you soo do it jump on his and kiss him but dont have sex on the third go round then ull look cheap
  • sheer makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment