Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some friendship gift giving advice. Can some guys or girls help me?

Well, today, my friend gave me my favorite food. Blueberry bread. I don't know what her fav food is or what I should do in return. I have the carton it came in.





Guys... if you were given your fav food by a girl that you like, yet barely know, what would you give back that is appropriate?





Girls... if you gave one of your guy friends your famous blueberry bread, what would you want, not expect, but want, in return?








I appreciate everyone's advice!


Thanks,


Chris =]I need some friendship gift giving advice. Can some guys or girls help me?
ummmm send her something cute like an email professing your love for it and if you like her then get to know her more, and see where it goes from there. flirt ! maybe she's flirting with you.I need some friendship gift giving advice. Can some guys or girls help me?
If I did something for you out of friendship I am not expecting anything in return other than your friendship....show your appreciation by saying thank you and acknowledging the thought that went into the gesture and take the opportunity to find out more about your friend (her likes and dislikes)

No comments:

Post a Comment