Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some good advice..guys you too..?

Why does my husband leave everytime we argue...i try to talk to him and he just leaves we just got in a fight bc my son fell and i wanted to hold me and make him feel better and my husband got mad and left!!! i ask him to go to the store but doesn't come back with anything for my son to eat for lunch..but yells at me ..if i happen to forget to get something..or enought for the week..but i can't say anything to him without getting mad..i just don't understand him...he thinks that he has to be in charge of the money and i don't get to know if we have any for our kids..for diapers or whatever..why is he like that..we've been together for 3 years..and he just started to be like that ..he ask me to change a few things about me..and i have..i do what he asks without saying anything even if i'm busy with our kids..but he hasn't done anything for me..but give me a hard time..i can't have anything spicy bc it upsets my stomach and i have to have surgery soon..but thats all he bought at theI need some good advice..guys you too..?
I think Bella is on to something. Look we dont like to deal with emotional stuff. We would rather roll out then deal with that kind of Bull.





You gotta chill out, and talk to him as a friend with no pressure. Dont make it so melodramatic. You will see some results that way.I need some good advice..guys you too..?
Because they have no desire to wrap their litle minds around anything not pertaining to sex, football or scratching where it itches...
hes he recently bought new underware for himself? if so...hes cheating. men who cheat may start a fight only to be able to storm out and go to the other women. keep your eyes open, but mouth shut, if he thinks your suspicious, you may have no chance of catching him.
Change your focus and get a job and stop totally depending on him and if you have a job stop giving him your money and divide the bills down the middle! Then there doesn't have to be a discussion on who doesn't do what! Furthermore focus on you and your children and leave him out and the next time an argument starts do what he does and leave out the door in the same fashion and leave him with the children don't answer your cell phone or nothing sometimes you have to demand respect! Your husband may not like the new you but he's either going to get the picture that your his equal and not just stuck in a dead end marriage that you can't get out of! Show him that you can make it with him and without him..... As long as you are healthy and able to do what it is that you need to do for you and your kids as I said prior demand your respect! I know, I know, two wrongs don't make a right but I wouldn't tell him he's wrong about how he does things because he already knows what he is doing..... So honestly what is there to tell him? As I said, you are his equal, not someone that he can walk over and do whatever too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe he feels like he's not getting enough attention any. It doesn't mean it's true but that's how he is feeling. He could be spoiled and just use to being an a*s. As a father and husband my wife and I know where and how much money we have. Where it's going and why. We discuss these things, I would suggest starting with that one. Tell him you want to see how the two of you are shaping up finically. Tell him that you feel it's an important part of the marriage that you need to be part of b/c it's true. Honestly I don't see how a man can ignore his family and be selfish and call himself a man. Being a man means you're willing to do everything within your power to protect and provide for your family. Maybe he finds that duty a bit much to swallow and just feels trapped and angry. Really try to talk to him. Take the car keys and send your son to your parents so the two of you can have a night to yourselves to work on your problems. To try to really talk things out and find out what's going on. Have him show you the bank statements at least so you can know how things are working on that end. Maybe you are having finical problems that he's hiding from you b/c he doesn't know what else to do and this is his way of dealing. You really really need to talk to him and don't let him just leave the house but stand there and speak whats on his mind. That's all I can advise, sorry I can't give you the answer to help make this a nice and neat ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment