Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I really need some advice (guys and girls)?

So I'm a 16 years old girl. I'm ambitious and I know what I want. I have opinions and I like to discuss them and I'm not afraid to stand up for what I truly believe in.


My problem is I've never kissed a guy and I've never been on a date. I know guys like me by the way they act around me and the way they look at me, but I don't understand why they wont ask me out.


So here's the deal, there's this one guy that I meet a few week ago and I REALLY like him. He's like perfect for me. I think he likes me, but I'm not sure. I haven't seen him in about 2 weeks. I have his phone number. but I don't know if I should call him. I think guys should call the girl (i'm really old fashioned that way). but he doesn't have my number. I was thinking I should ';randomly'; bump into him at a football game or something, but that might not be for a few weeks.


So my questions for you are:


- Do you think I'm too intimidating? Why won't guys ask me out?


- Should I call him? Or wait to see him again? Or just move on?


Thanks!!I really need some advice (guys and girls)?
Ok, you are a bit off.....usually guys want girls to make the first move beacuase they think thats hot if you go up to him all flirty and ask him out on a date. And yes, you should definetely call him. If your too shy then yea, sure do that football thing but dont make it to showy. Ask him to call you and if not within 5 days, call him or move on. I hoped this helped.I really need some advice (guys and girls)?
You have to be more flirty i think .... what happens is that maybe u give guys the signal that you dont like them (ie by not calling them back) you should so call him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment