Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need more answers...please.I have feelings for my best guy friend...ADVICE GUYS!?

we've been best friends since really little...and at one point even considered eachother bro and sis...but time passed by...and i started having feelings for him...but i don't know if he likes me too...and i want to tell him really bad...i just want to get it off my chest!...he left to another country and he is back to visit...and i don't know if i should tell him or not...i saw him today and he was happy to see me...hugged me...and when he talked he would look in my eyes...and ignore his other friend that was there also...when i said goodbye he hugged me again...he hugged me for a while...even still had his hand on my back..and wouldn't let go...should i tell him?Need more answers...please.I have feelings for my best guy friend...ADVICE GUYS!?
i suggest you dont tell him unless you know if he likes you, ask someone close to you and him to ask them if they have feelings for you. If the person you asked is honest and says if he does or doesnt i think would choose your next move





if he said no then dont tell him because if you do there is a chance of him feeling awkward around you and he might kind of ignore you like most guys kinda do. or he might use you but seeing as in hes a friend i doubt he would do that





if he says yes then talk to him about it dont hold it in, dont hold anything in








just be carefull not to breakup if you guys date because then it might ruin your friendship with him as well as relationshi





:D


hope that helped

No comments:

Post a Comment