Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mixed signals from a crush need girls advice (guys too)?

I liked this girl for 2 years and she liked me in the summer. She has been giving mixed signals, flirting like she really likes me one day then the next day she wont even say anything to me. This week she has been flirting with me a lot and it seems more serious like she likes me again but she wont talk to me out of school unless I start the convo. I really dont know what to do, I cant bring myself to ask her if she likes me or anything because I am way to shy. And she is only one of the most popular girls in my grade and she is really outgoing, so that doesnt help. Is she just flirting for fun? If so why is she flirting a lot lately and why isnt she talking to me (out of school) if she likes me?





The only other thing I could think of is our school has a dance this weekend and maybe she wants me to ask her to it. She asked me if I was going to it and I said yea. Please help why is she sending me mixed signals what does it mean??Mixed signals from a crush need girls advice (guys too)?
She likes you.Those aren't mixed signals, those are messages that are saying ';I talk to you this time, you have to come to me now'; and this will just continue to show that both sides have interest in each other. You have to start a conversation. Just say something about school or classes or homework or sports or something. Don't ask her if she likes you, because it certain that she likes you and plus since you two don't know each other that well, that could be kind of awkward. She wants you to talk to her, that's what she is waiting for.


Ask her out, start a conversation about whatever and then just lean into ';Hey I heard there is a dance this weekend. Would you like to go with me to the dance?';





Hope this helps
  • sheer makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment