Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need a guys advice!!!?

Ok I'm 15 and a freshman. I am 5'9, have green eyes and dirty blonde hair. Thereare a lot of skinny girls out their, and I was wondering if guys only like girls that look like a stick. I'm not saying that I'm fat but I';m not a stick. I was wondering if a guy from school would ever go out with me. please be honest!!! THANX!!!!I need a guys advice!!!?
Honestly, I don't like girls that are too skinny. There's nothing to them. Gotta have something to hold onto lol.I need a guys advice!!!?
You'll find a guy to go out with you for sure. There are plenty of fat guys who don't mind going out with fat girls.
i don't like girls that look like a stick. depends on the guy too lol put up a pic or something
Just wait guys will be all over you.
look at art. are they skinny?
some men are idiots and can only see the out side. me i like girls with a little meet on there bones. but what is most important is that your heathy and happy. if a guy dont like you for who you are then you wont be happy with him. be honest with your self, and live it your way not the way some guy thinks you should.
its not like the way u think. yes there will be lots of guys who wants to go out with u.

No comments:

Post a Comment