Tuesday, November 22, 2011

CAN ANYONE HELP? I could reeeally use some advice, GUYS & GIRLS..?

I just rly need some USEFUL advice...i cant rly turn to my friends.


theres this guy in my chem class and i think hes really cute, and id rly like to get to know him better but theres never really a reason to talk him in class the only time really would be before the bell rings when hes sitting at his desk and i dont wanna just randomly go up to him and him be weirded out. ive only talked to him once and it was online cuz my friend dared me to add him on fbook so i did but ive NEVER talked to him person, even to this day. I just said hey watsup and stuff like that not even a full conversation i didnt even finish it i felt so rude... Ive tried making eye contact but only succeeded a few times..but i just look away or down and its rly bad ive tried hard to stop that. And, i know hes single but idk if hes interested in anyone already and i dont rly think hed be interested in me but idk...hes in my grade, he seems rly cool and nice but, i dont really know. im pretty shy when it comes to guys since i dont have ay experience with them..but idk i would probably talk to him more if i wasnt so scared of getting rejected or ignored by him since im overweight too.I cant relaly turn to close friends for this so i really need ur guys advice..so does anybody have any kind of useful advice for me? anything that would attract a guy? do u think i should talk to him again on FB? (the last time was like at the beginning of the month and i havent said a word since.) soo if i do what should i say????any ideas? I just dont wanna regret anything.


heres some pics if that helps.


PLEASE HELP!!


Thank you,(:








http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e75/musicislove17/Image004-3.jpg


http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e75/musicislove17/P7280538.jpg


http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e75/musicislove17/PA060814.jpg


(im on the right.)


http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e75/musicislove17/Image000-1.jpg


http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e75/musicislove17/P8040568.jpgCAN ANYONE HELP? I could reeeally use some advice, GUYS %26amp; GIRLS..?
I hope to not be judged by this but i wasnt planning on reading all of your 鈥渜uestion鈥?but since i find you to be very cute i did.





So i should start saying that i am NO expert on the subject, but as a guy i can tell you that we love LOVE love challenge. That is, girls who are not easy to get.





I myself am very shy around girls i like too, but that shouldnt stop me nor you to go and talk/hang out with them.





I麓d say, dont rush it. You should start having small conversations with him and not be TOO EXCITED about it (at least dont show it.. you know what i mean) cause he might get the wrong impression.





Anyways, it might not work out the way you want it to. But you wont regret 鈥渢rying鈥?as much as you will 鈥渘ot trying鈥?:)CAN ANYONE HELP? I could reeeally use some advice, GUYS %26amp; GIRLS..?
It doesnt matter what anyone looks like, if he likes you he couldnt care less, try talking to him about any tests or assignments and then expand on that, you sound really nice and a lot of guys appreciate that. Also your not overweight your attractive in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment