Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have feelings for my best guy friend...ADVICE GUYS!?

we've been best friends since really little...and at one point even considered eachother bro and sis...but time passed by...and i started having feelings for him...but i don't know if he likes me too...and i want to tell him really bad...i just want to get it off my chest!...he left to another country and he is back to visit...and i don't know if i should tell him or not...i saw him today and he was happy to see me...hugged me...and when he talked he would look in my eyes...and ignore his other friend that was there also...when i said goodbye he hugged me again...he hugged me for a while...even still had his hand on my back..and wouldn't let go...should i tell him?I have feelings for my best guy friend...ADVICE GUYS!?
Wait it out. Sometimes these feelings rise up and then leave just as quickly. You really don't want to complicate a friendship that deep for what turns out to be a little crush. Think about it for a few more weeks, and if you just can't shake the feelings, then you tell him.I have feelings for my best guy friend...ADVICE GUYS!?
Yeah tell him. If he doesnt like you, well he's your best guy friend so you really shouldnt have too much difficulty gettin over it. Just get it off your chest, it might be awkward for a bit, but even if he dont like you your friendship should be fine.





Answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
As a guy i would say that if you tell him he might just then be looking for some action so I would say to wait it out for a bit longer to see if you can pick up on how he feels about you.
it sounds like he likes you, i would tell him.


i told my best guy friend that i am falling in love with him and i'm not sure what he is feeling but shocked is one word for it.


good luck, life is too short
yes you should because he is obviously flirting with you.
go for it tell him. if hes such a good friend nothin gcould really go wrong.. and anyways youll regret it if ya dont
Apparently, you have not seen the movie ';Harry meets Sally'; so let me paraphrase.





There are two types of girl ';friends'; that a guy has. The first is the ones that he wants to have sex with. The second is the wants that he is friends with but he pretty much wants to have sex with them also.





So feel free to get it off your chest and tell him but be prepared to get something else on your chest.





Now having told you all that the best romantic relationships start off as friends. There will be an awkward transition period so rather than make this about what you ';feel'; give him the opportunity to make it about what he feels. Ask him when he is going to take you on a ';date';. He will understand and it will give him the opportunity to stall, jump in or graciously decline without destroying the friendship (unless your ego isn't going to be able to handle the possible rejection).





Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment