Tuesday, November 22, 2011

PLEASE HELP ME!!! advice...(guys)?

I told him about 4mo. ago that i liked him and i never got a response about it.He never came out and told me how he felt about me or the situation.Since then he wont even speak to me but yet he still stares and gets very shy around me like he did when he didnt even know i liked him..WHAT DO I DO!! help please..this is killing me..i like him too much to just let it go..





P.S. i even ended up sending him a text saying we should just move on and just be friends since this doesn't seem to work..and i got no response...could he be intimitated?





or could he maybe think im over him and he might feel not wanted?








does he even like..me im starting to feel like this was one big mistake and that i should of never opened my mouth and told him i liked him..PLEASE HELP ME!!! advice...(guys)?
He Liiikesss U. He is actually CrAZYYY about u. Wow, gurl. I know my best friend is in dis situation like u. Dayumn. I think he like you like da people before me are tellin u. He izz way to dayumn SHYYY. Gurl U need to start actin sexii and make da first move [[ in Person ! ]].!! Cuz he obviously way too shy to do ANYTHing until U warm him up and start talkin' to him. U need to really say Hi to him first da next time u see him. Dis is how shytt is goin' to get started and ur summer is goin' to get warmed up. Gurl dis is ur chance to refresh and get close to him. U can EMAil me anytime gurl. My bestfriend is lyke dis all da time and I keep tellin' her dat he waaaay to shy to even function in front of u. He probably even think u don't lyke him anymore cuz u sent him dat text message and now he feels like he is pointless and invisible to u gurl. Listen. Just Please next time u see him say hi to him and act like nuthin happened. Start FRESHH %26amp;%26amp;%26amp; strike up a convo with him. Of course, be flirty and show a lil of the thangz yo Mama gave u.!! l0l :D U guyz probably will exchange numbaz aite.!! So. U feel wat im sayin' .?? Ite.. gurl. U betta do dis. Or not much gunna happen cuz I see da puSSSy dat dis guy is by u sayin. Ite girl. Good luck- not LiKE u gunna need it.!!! Itee- Peaceee outtttt. 0hhh yehhaaa %26amp; be shure to of course not make him da center.. cuz there is otha sexii-*** guyz out thurr who are Single %26amp; Need a gurl. but of courze deal wit dis boy %26amp; warm up wit him. ;]] N' then have otha boyz on da side cuz u kan NEVA have enuff boyz. MMM mm helllz ya gurl. Peace out aite gurl. :]] Go Get 'EMMM :]]]]]]]]PLEASE HELP ME!!! advice...(guys)?
Either 1) He isn't really into you and you are imagining things. 2) He likes you but you are being too pushy and it's making him back off. 3) He is too shy and too immature to know how to deal with girls. If he does like you and doesn't have the guts to go for you he isn't worth your time. There are a lot of guys who do have the guts. You should give them the chance. I can't really feel too sorry for this guy if this is the case. He's probably missing out on a good thing!
I think first thing you should do is try to hang out with him. make some kind of a move, holding his hand, flirt a lot, maybe even try to get him to kiss you. If that doesn't work then maybe you should get flirty with another guy and see if he gets jealous. If he shows no signs after that then I would say you should just move on.
If he is this much of a jerk...


Do you think that anything would be different if you finally got a chance to be with him?


Do you think that he is worth all this time and energy?


Do you think about how many other better/ more attractive guys are waiting for you, and how you're not searching for the good ones?


Keep your chin up
sounds like he does if he is still shy around you. I would just go up to him in person and ask face to face. so then you cant get ';no response'; and dont worry about if he wont feel the same way. cause sounds like he does.
I was in the exact same situation and still am....... 4 months ago. I'm the guy. Just play hard to get and be a little sexy it'll make him want you.
have a friend talk to him.
Maybe cause you are a crude *** mean *****!! How is that for ya
This is freaky but the exact same thing happened to me two and a half years ago and what I have to say is that making a friend talk to the guy is the worst decision I've ever made. I still have not told the guy face to face that I like him or tried clearing up the situation because there were more complicated things involved. We're pretty good friends and I still have very strong feelings for him but I'd rather have him as a very good friend rather than a boyfriend. So I'd work on friendship, and eventually one day you'll laugh at whatever happened in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment