Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice...guys apinions help too. Please.?

My boyfriend and I have been together a little over a year and we are just now have relationship problems. When I was pregnant he was always there for me when I was upset and cried, which pregnant woman naturaly do. Even before then we always did every thing together. Now that I had the baby and he turned 21 he is starting to distance himself from me. Like he goes out twice a week with his guy friends and even though I beg him to take me with him or go to a club with me he makes up excuses why I cant. Or like when he took a picture of our baby to put in his locker at work and I asked him if he wanted one of me too, he made up stupid excuses why he wouldnt. Sometimes I cry to him and tell him how much he is hurting me inside and he just tells me I'm emotional and acts like he doesnt give a crap. I dont nag him and I try not to cry and I know he is not cheating on me and he tells me that he loves me. He even wants to propose to me again but he still acts like he doesnt care.I need advice...guys apinions help too. Please.?
Find a hobby, go out with your girlfriends. The less time you spend with him the more he should want you. Ignore him for a couple days and see how he feels...
  • sheer makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment