Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Urgent! need your advice - guys please?

I have met this guy who had clicked with me last week, and we had went out for our first date. However, on the 3rd day when he ask me out, I was not able to make it due to my bestfriend issues. At the end of the day, he decided to drop by area, but still I told him I would not be able to make it becuase of my friend.





He ask me out for a movie, and I have to turn him down, and I was in a club/pub cheering my good friend up, n I sent him a sms to ecxplain.





But he have not response to any neither did he call me after that, have I done anything wrong? Why is he behaving that way?Urgent! need your advice - guys please?
I think that your focusing too much on your friend and maybe he just really really likes you..But he just never gets a chance to hang out.





idk thats just my opinion...I hoped it helps a bit! =)Urgent! need your advice - guys please?
He needs head. support him
he thinks you just blew him out with pathetic excuses...





so, he's dumped you and gone elsewhere for someone into him... :D
call him up one night and talk to him he will like that explain everything and set up a date instead of the last minute asking just let him know you like him he will catch on and follow you like a lost puppy trust me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment