Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I got a crush on this guy...need advice (guys and girls)...?

I know this guy for like 3 years and i had a little crush on him. I'm 20 and he's 18. I didn't know if he liked me or not but we say hi to each other when we see each other and we barely talked to each other. One day in July he texted me his number and i was surprised he did that cuz we barely talk. Then one day he texted me cuz he didn't see me where i usually am and then thats when we started textin each other a lot. We were getting to know each other and then a week after he told that he starting to like me as more than a friend and i told him i like him too. I got to like him even more after i got to know him more.


Then the next time i saw him we kissed each other.


Then i asked him if we are gonna stay friends or be more than friends and he said idk cuz we only see each other once a week and he wouldn't like that.


Then the week after that, we did more than kissing but we didnt go all the way...


a few days later he asked me if he went too far and i said ';kinda';


and he said he would stop everything except kissing...





and then after that he didn't talk to me as much anymore.


I was asking him why and he said ';idk jus ran out of stuff to talk about';...


I feel like he dont like talkin to me anymore


idk why..


if we cant be together i want us to be friends..


we got a whole lot in common...


Now we just stopped textin each other.


It's been like a week and a half.


I was thinking to jus wait for him to talk to me cuz if he really wanted to talk to me he would...


So should i jus say something...?


or jus leave him alone and wait..?I got a crush on this guy...need advice (guys and girls)...?
Generally speaking a week isn't that long. It might definitely seem longer for you since you like him, but maybe it's a good thing.





He may have a legitimate point in that there is less and less to talk about. While it's nice to receive messages, if you do it too often you very well might run out of things to say.





However if you guys have a very deep connection and can converse about everything from social issues, politics, religion, personal life, etc then you'll never run out of things to talk about.





But this just sounds like both of your are scratching the surface, so you're not that entirely familiar with each other to get that deep into conversation.





If you're really interested in him and want to get the ball rolling then you should call or text him. Personally, an actual phone call versus a simple text message conveys more thought.





Punching in keys is very easy to do and relatively impersonal. If you wait he very well could be doing the same thing, waiting for you contact to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment